|Reading Comprehension - wordcliff.com|
Apakah Anda mencari contoh text Reading singkat dan soalnya? bila iya, maka wordcliff.com menjadi situs yang tepat memenuhi kebutuhan Anda. Banyak guru bahasa inggris harus terjebak dengan kreativitas membuat soal. Apalagi, dewasa ini pelajaran Bahasa Inggris dipenuhi dengan tuntutan berbasis text. Oleh karena itu. kali ini wordcliff.com hadir dengan Contoh Soal Reading Comprehension yang sangat cocok untuk siswa SMP ataupun SMA kelas awal.
Untuk soal kali ini, wordcliff.com memeberikan contoh soal reading dengan sub tema drawing conclusions atau mengambil kesimpulan. berikut text lengkapnya dan soalnya.
Conclusions tell how the story ends based on the given facts
Directions: Read the story, then draw your own conclusions by answering the questions below. Support all of your conclusions with information from the passage.
Jennifer was reading a novel. Ronnie began telling another of his made-up stories out loud. "Oh, chill, Ronnie," smiled Jennifer, finally putting down her novel. "I do listen to you, sometimes. But we've been cooped up in this musty, drafty cabin for two days, and I'm getting a little exhausted from your non-ending stories. They aren't only ridiculous, but they are boring." She saw by Ronnie's expression that his feelings were deeply hurt. Jennifer tried to ease the sting of her words. "I'm sorry. It's just that I thought we were going to have a fun ski vacation. Who knew an avalanche was going to close the slopes and block all the exit roads for this long? I'm as bored as you are. I just happen to be better at entertaining myself than you are." Ronnie was still looking dejected. "How am I ever going to be a famous author if I can't even get my sister to listen to my stories?" "I have an idea," Jennifer offered. "Why don't you write me a story, Ronnie? That way you can gather your thoughts before you express them, and while you are writing I can have the quiet I'm craving." Ronnie agreed.
- What time of the year does the story take place? How do you know?
- Describe the place where Jennifer and Ronnie are staying.
- Does Jennifer like to read? How do you know?
- If given the chance, do you think Jennifer would leave the cabin? Why?
- How is Ronnie dealing with his boredom?
- What is Ronnie's future ambition?
- Do you think Ronnie is quiet while he writes? Why or why not?
- If given the opportunity, do you think Ronnie and Jennifer would leave the cabin and go home? Why or why not?
- How do you think their vacation will end?
- Think of three adjectives that describe the characters:
Semoga dapat membantu para pembaca yang budiman ya.